Build Your Knowledge with AT*SQA
Testing Techniques Micro-Credentials
Testing techniques are procedures that are used to identify and select test conditions that can be targeted by tests. This micro-credential helps you prove you have an understanding of testing techniques, and how they can be applied at any stage in the development of software.
Learn more and get noticed with an AT*SQA Micro-Credential in Testing Techniques. You can prepare for this micro-credential with:
Take the next step in your career with software testing micro-credentials from AT*SQA. It's easy to learn and build credentials in 8 different software testing topics because AT*SQA Micro-Credentials are:
- Inexpensive – just $49 per AT*SQA Micro-Credential – plus each voucher gives you two exam attempts
- Open-book and open-note, so you can use the information you've learned
- 10-question exams with 20 minutes for the exam
- Part of your Testing Tiers™ software testing ranking
- Shown as Micro-Credentials in your Official U.S. List™ profile
It's the easy way to explore software testing and build credentials before moving on to the full certification.
You can choose from the following 8 topics:
Training is available through our Essentials of Software Testing course in AT*Learn, or you can self-study using the free syllabus for our Testing Essentials certification. Learn more about AT*SQA Micro-Credentials and get started today!
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Cybersecurity Testing
- Usability Testing
- Connected Devices Testing
- DevOps Testing
- Test Approaches
- Testing Techniques