AT*Learn gives you the 8 essentials of software testing in one training course. These are the important testing areas that everyone involved in testing needs to know:
- Test Approaches
- Testing Techniques
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Cybersecurity Testing
- Usability Testing
- Connected Devices Testing
- DevOps Testing (QAOps, DevTestOps)
Learn the 8 essentials of software testing in one training course:
AT*Learn also helps prepare you for the AT*SQA Testing Essentials certification exam.
AT*Learn is essential software testing training for everyone involved in software quality. It's a great training course for new testers to learn about software testing approaches and techniques, and a great training course for experienced testers to explore areas such as test automation, performance testing, cybersecurity testing, usability testing, connected devices (IoT) testing, and DevOps testing.
- It's easy: Watch a series of videos created and presented by expert testers.
- Learn all 8 essentials of software testing in one software testing training course.
- This course helps you prepare for the AT*SQA Testing Essentials certification exam (optional, sold separately).
Who Needs To Be Trained in AT*SQA Testing Essentials with AT*Learn?
- Agile Team Members
- DevOps Team Members
- QAOps Professionals
- DevTestOps Professionals
- Test Analysts
- Performance Tester
- Usability Testers
- Cybersecurity Testers
- Connected Devices Testers
- Mobile App Testers
Don't miss the latest news on software testing certifications! Subscribe to the free AT*SQA email newsletter.