Get a Job In Software Testing
Hire Software Testers
Seeking a software testing job or hiring testers? AT*Work can help.
The AT*Work™ list of testers for hire is a free resource designed to help employers find certified and credentialed software testers for their software QA team.
- Companies can use AT*Work™ to find individuals seeking full-time positions, such as those who have been laid off or are seeking their first job in software testing, as well as find independent testers for temporary or freelance projects.
- The candidates listed in the directory have at least one software testing certification through AT*SQA, and their profiles include self-reported skills, proficiency, and experience levels in different testing areas, tools, domains, and programming languages.
- To facilitate an easy search for employers, the directory allows for the narrowing down of candidates based on specific skills and knowledge areas in software testing.
- The candidates are ranked according to the Testing Tiers® system, with those holding the highest levels appearing at the top, making it easier for employers to find the most qualified candidates. This system takes into account multiple certifications and micro-credentials when determining the ranking.
- U.S. employers in particular benefit from using the free AT*Work™ Software Tester Directory due to the reliability it offers, as all listed testers have proven their knowledge through official American English software testing exams conducted by AT*SQA, and have demonstrated their American English communication skills throughout the exam process. This ensures that they can communicate effectively with teams and have a validated commitment to the profession, giving employers peace of mind when hiring.
The AT*Work™ list of testers for hire is an efficient tool for employers to find the best matches for specific job positions by screening for required skills and proficiency levels. It's also a great way to get a job in software testing. Try AT*Work right now.