Software Testing Micro-Credentials
Prove your testing knowledge the easy way with stackable software testing micro-credentials from AT*SQA.
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials help you develop and demonstrate your software testing knowledge 4 ways:
- Explore new software testing topics
- Keep your software testing skills current
- Prove your knowledge in specialized software testing areas
- Build your career path with stackable micro-credentials credentials in software testing
Raise your profile with employers! AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials:
- Appear on your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentialed Software Testers™ profile
- Add points toward your Testing Tiers™ software tester ranking
- Count toward recertification of your AT*SQA Certifications
Each Micro-Credential is $39 USD
List of AT*SQA Micro-Credentials
AT*SQA Micro-Credentials are currently available for Performance Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Testing for IoT and Mobile, Test Approaches, Test Automation, and Testing Techniques. See the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials descriptions. These are stackable software testing micro-credentials that let you learn software testing one small piece at a time. Learn more below about micro-credential stackability.
Stackable Micro-Credentials for Software Testing
When you pass these eight software testing micro-credentials, you will also automatically earn the AT*SQA Testing Essentials Certification!
- Test Approaches Micro-Credential
- Testing Techniques Micro-Credential
- DevOps Testing Micro-Credential
- Testing for IoT and Mobile Micro-Credential
- Performance Testing Micro-Credential
- Usability Testing Micro-Credential
- Cybersecurity Testing Micro-Credential
- Test Automation Micro-Credential
How do you earn an AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential?
Study for the Exam
Study for AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
You can self-study using resources such as the free AT*SQA Body of Knowledge ("BOK") for AT*SQA Testing Essentials, AT*SQA DevOps Testing, or AT*SQA Testing for IoT and Mobile:AT*SQA Testing Essentials BOK AT*SQA DevOps Testing BOK AT*SQA Testing for IoT and Mobile BOKAT*SQA API Testing BOK
Plus you can use our AT*Learn Essentials of Testing training course for a low monthly cost.AT*Learn Essentials of Software Testing training course
And you can also utilize our free software testing webinars and podcasts. These are great study resources for micro-credentials in DevOps Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, and Testing for IoT and Mobile (connected devices testing) in particular.
Register for an Exam
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential Exam: Just $39
At just $39 per exam, AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials make it easy to increase your software quality knowledge, build your credentials with employers, and move up the Testing Tiers™ software tester rankings.
Take the Exam
Take the AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
- Use any resources you want ("open book") during the 20 minute exam.
- The exam is 10 questions long. A passing score is 70% or above.
- You get a free second try if you don't pass the exam on your first try. Both attempts must be taken within 365 days of the micro-credential exam purchase.
Exam Format: 10 Questions | 20 minutes | Open-Book
When you pass, you'll receive an AT*SQA Micro-Credential certificate and it will be listed on your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentials Testers™ profile page. You will also be awarded points toward your Testing Tiers™ software tester ranking.