Software Testing Micro-Credentials That Build Your QA Career
Prove your knowledge in a focused area of software testing.
Can software testing micro-credentials help you?
Nearly 9 out of 10 U.S. employers agree: earning an industry micro-credential strengthens a candidate's job application.
Plus, U.S. employers are 76% more likely to hire a candidate who has earned a micro-credential. 
"I earned 9 AT*SQA software testing micro-credentials to learn about testing. They helped me get the AT*SQA Testing Essentials Certification and prepare for the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. They look great on my resume with my certifications." - Collin
Prove your software testing knowledge with AT*Micro™ Credentials:
- Learn new software testing areas
- Show you are cutting edge in software quality
- Create new options for your QA career
Get the attention of employers! AT*Micro™ Credentials are the alternative credentials for software testing that:
- Add to your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentialed Software Testers™ profile
- Add points toward your Testing Tiers® software tester ranking
Build Your Career with AT*Micro™ Credentials from AT*SQA, the Global Leader in Software Testing Micro-Credentials!
Download Free Study Materials for the Software Testing Micro-Credentials
Purchase Your AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials Exam - Includes Two Tries!
Already Purchased Your AT*SQA Micro-Credential Exams? Log In to Take Your Exam
List of AT*Micro™ Software Testing Micro-Credentials
AT*Micro™ software testing micro-credentials are currently available for API Testing, Testing Using the Cloud, Performance Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Testing for IoT and Mobile, Test Approaches, Test Automation, and Testing Techniques. See the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials descriptions. These are stackable software testing micro-credentials that let you learn software testing one small piece at a time. Learn more below about micro-credential stackability, and start building your software testing credentials / badges.
What is best for my career? Is it enough to get just one AT*Micro™ micro-credential?
“I would recommend the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials to both new and experienced software testers. For anyone new to testing, they provide a great introduction and overview of the world of software testing. They are also broken up into bite size chunks that are easier to understand and not as overwhelming as the larger full certifications.
For experienced testers, the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials provide a great way to brush up on fundamentals, plus possibly identify areas of interest or potential improvement for some of the more advanced topics.”
— James B., who has earned 10 AT*SQA Micro-Credentials and 7 ISTQB/AT*SQA/IQBBA Certifications
AT*SQA currently offers the 10 software testing micro-credentials below. When you pass all eight software testing micro-credentials designated with AT*SkillStack™, you will ALSO automatically earn the AT*SQA Testing Essentials Certification!
- Test Approaches Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Testing Techniques Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- DevOps Testing Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Testing for IoT and Mobile Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Performance Testing Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Usability Testing Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Cybersecurity Testing Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- Test Automation Micro-Credential AT*SkillStack™
- API Testing Micro-Credential
- Testing Using the Cloud Micro-Credential
3 Easy Steps to Earning Your AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential
Study for the Exam
Study for AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
You can self-study using the free resources available for each micro-credential:AT*SQA Micro-Credential Bodies of Knowledge
In addition, you can use our AT*Learn software testing training course that is just $7.99/month.AT*Learn Software Testing Training Course
Register for an Exam
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential Exam
At just $39 per exam, AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials make it easy to increase your software quality knowledge, build your credentials with employers, and move up the Testing Tiers® software tester rankings.
Take the Exam
Take the AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
- Use any resources you want ("open book") during the 20 minute exam.
- The exam is 10 questions long. A passing score is 70% or above.
- You get a free 2nd try if you don't pass the exam on your first try. Both attempts must be taken within 365 days of the micro-credential exam purchase.
Exam Format: 10 Questions | 20 minutes | Open-Book
When you pass, you'll receive an AT*SQA Micro-Credential certificate and it will be listed on your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentials Testers™ profile page. You will also be awarded points toward your Testing Tiers® software tester ranking.
Do you have questions about alternative credentials such as the AT*Micro™ stackable QA micro-credentials and badges, or how your company can upskill, reskill, and manage workforce development? See the and contact our support team.
- Definition of software testing micro-credential
- Best micro-credentials for software testing
- Why you need micro-credentials for software testing
- The best certification for software tester
- Why AT*SQA micro-credentials are important in a recession
- Software Testing Micro-Credentials Q&A
Register for an AT*SQA Micro-Credential Exam Now
 Coursera , "New Coursera survey shows high demand for industry microcredentials from students and employers in tight labor market"