AT*SQA Software Testing
Prove your testing knowledge the easy way with stackable software testing micro-credentials from AT*SQA.
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials help you develop and demonstrate your software testing knowledge:
- Explore new software testing topics
- Keep your testing skills current
- Prove your knowledge in specialized software testing areas
- Build your career path with stackable credentials in software testing
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials raise your profile with employers because they:
- Appear on your Official U.S. List of Certified Testers™ profile
- Add points toward your Testing Tiers™ software tester ranking
- Count toward recertification of your AT*SQA Certifications
Available AT*SQA Micro-Credentials
AT*SQA Micro-Credentials are currently available for Performance Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Testing for IoT and Mobile, Test Approaches, Test Automation, and Testing Techniques. See the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials descriptions. These are stackable software testing credentials that let you and your team create your own software quality career paths.
How do you earn an AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential?
Study for the Exam
Study for AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
You can use self-study resources such as the free AT*SQA syllabi (bodies of knowledge "BOK"") for AT*SQA Testing Essentials, AT*SQA DevOps Testing, or AT*SQA Testing for IoT and Mobile:AT*SQA Testing Essentials BOK AT*SQA DevOps Testing BOK AT*SQA Testing for IoT and Mobile BOK
Plus you can use paid educational resources such as the inexpensive AT*Learn Essentials of Testing training course.AT*Learn Essentials of Software Testing training course
And you can also utilize our free software testing webinars and podcasts. These are great study resources for DevOps Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, and Testing for IoT and Mobile in particular.
Register for an Exam
Take the Exam
Take the AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
- Use any resources you want white taking the exam.
- You get two tries for the exam.
- You cannot leave and return to the exam since it is timed.
Exam Format: 10 Questions | 20 minutes | Open-Book
When you pass, you'll receive an AT*SQA Micro-Credential certificate and it will be listed on your Official U.S. List of Certified Testers™ profile page.