Software Testing Micro-Credentials
Build Your QA Career & Upskill Your Team
Nearly 9 out of 10 U.S. employers agree that earning an industry micro-credential strengthens a candidate's job application.
U.S. employers are 76% more likely to hire a candidate who has earned a micro-credential. 
Build & prove your software testing knowledge the easy way!
Earn stackable software QA micro-credentials from AT*SQA.
"I earned 9 AT*SQA software testing micro-credentials to learn about testing. They helped me get the AT*SQA Testing Essentials Certification and prepare for the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. They look great on my resume with my certifications." - Collin
Prove your software testing knowledge with AT*Micro™ Credentials:
- Explore new software testing topics
- Prove your specialized QA knowledge
- Create options for your career path
- Show you are staying up-to-date
Get the attention of companies! AT*Micro™ Credentials:
- Add to your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentialed Software Testers™ profile
- Add points toward your Testing Tiers® software tester ranking
- Count toward recertification of your AT*SQA Certifications
Get AT*Micro™ Credentials
from AT*SQA, the Global Leader in
Software Testing Micro-Credentials!
List of AT*Micro™ Micro-Credentials
AT*Micro™ micro-credentials are currently available for API Testing, Testing Using the Cloud, Performance Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Testing for IoT and Mobile, Test Approaches, Test Automation, and Testing Techniques. See the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials descriptions. These are stackable software testing micro-credentials that let you learn software testing one small piece at a time. Learn more below about micro-credential stackability.
What is best for my career? Is it enough to get just one AT*Micro™ micro-credential?
“I would recommend the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials to both new and experienced software testers. For anyone new to testing, they provide a great introduction and overview of the world of software testing. They are also broken up into bite size chunks that are easier to understand and not as overwhelming as the larger full certifications.
For experienced testers, the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials provide a great way to brush up on fundamentals, plus possibly identify areas of interest or potential improvement for some of the more advanced topics.”
— James B., who has earned 10 AT*SQA Micro-Credentials and 7 ISTQB/AT*SQA/IQBBA Certifications
When you pass these eight AT*Micro™ software testing micro-credentials, you will also automatically earn the AT*SQA Testing Essentials Certification!
- Test Approaches Micro-Credential
- Testing Techniques Micro-Credential
- DevOps Testing Micro-Credential
- Testing for IoT and Mobile Micro-Credential
- Performance Testing Micro-Credential
- Usability Testing Micro-Credential
- Cybersecurity Testing Micro-Credential
- Test Automation Micro-Credential
How do you earn an AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential?
Study for the Exam
Study for AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
You can self-study using resources available on the full listings of the Micro-Credentials.AT*SQA Micro-Credential Body of Knowledge
Plus you can use our AT*Learn software testing training course for a low monthly cost.AT*Learn Software Testing Course
Register for an Exam
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential Exam: Just $39
At just $39 per exam, AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials make it easy to increase your software quality knowledge, build your credentials with employers, and move up the Testing Tiers® software tester rankings.
Take the Exam
Take the AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
- Use any resources you want ("open book") during the 20 minute exam.
- The exam is 10 questions long. A passing score is 70% or above.
- You get a free second try if you don't pass the exam on your first try. Both attempts must be taken within 365 days of the micro-credential exam purchase.
Exam Format: 10 Questions | 20 minutes | Open-Book
When you pass, you'll receive an AT*SQA Micro-Credential certificate and it will be listed on your Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentials Testers™ profile page. You will also be awarded points toward your Testing Tiers® software tester ranking.
Do you have questions? See the Software Testing Micro-Credentials FAQ.
 Coursera , "New Coursera survey shows high demand for industry microcredentials from students and employers in tight labor market"