AT*SQA Software Testing
Prove your testing knowledge the easy way with software testing micro-credentials from AT*SQA.
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials help you develop and demonstrate your software testing knowledge:
- Explore new software testing topics
- Keep your testing skills current
- Prove your knowledge in specialized software testing areas
AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials raise your profile with employers because they:
- Appear on your Official U.S. List of Certified Testers™ profile
- Add points toward your Testing Tiers™ software tester ranking
- Count toward recertification of your AT*SQA Certifications
Available AT*SQA Micro-Credentials
AT*SQA Micro-Credentials are currently available for Performance Testing, Cybersecurity Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Connected Devices (Including Mobile) Testing, Test Approaches, Test Automation, and Testing Techniques. See the AT*SQA Micro-Credentials descriptions.
How do you earn an AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credential?
Study for the Exam
Study for AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
You can use self-study resources such as the free AT*SQA syllabi (bodies of knowledge) for AT*SQA Testing Essentials, AT*SQA DevOps Testing, or AT*SQA Connected Devices Testing.AT*SQA Testing Essentials AT*SQA DevOps Testing AT*SQA Connected Devices Testing
Or you can use paid educational resources such as the inexpensive AT*Learn Essentials of Testing training course.AT*Learn Essentials of Testing training course
Register for an Exam
Take the Exam
Take the AT*SQA Micro-Credential exam
- Use any resources you want white taking the exam.
- You get two tries for the exam.
- You cannot leave and return to the exam since it is timed.
Exam Format: 10 Questions | 20 minutes | Open-Book
When you pass, you'll receive an AT*SQA Micro-Credential certificate and it will be listed on your Official U.S. List of Certified Testers™ profile page.