What Are the Best Micro-Credentials for Quality Assurance (QA)?
Micro-Credentials can help you advance your career in QA across many industries.Studies show that employers value micro-credentials on your job application. If you want to build a career in quality assurance (QA), here are the top 5 micro-credentials that can help you develop in-demand QA knowledge in many industries, including software QA:
- Test Approaches Micro-Credential: There is nothing more important to QA than understanding how the QA for a project will be accomplished. This QA micro-credential covers topics such as QA risk, QA requirements, and QA strategy.
- Testing Techniques Micro-Credential: Which QA techniques are suitable, when should they be applied in the QA process, and which QA conditions should be targeted? This QA micro-credential gives you helpful knowledge in these areas.
- Cybersecurity Micro-Credential: With cybersecurity being an omnipresent threat to QA, this micro-credentials considers the verification of security requirements as part of your QA system. This QA micro-credential also touches upon threat modeling based on threat intelligence.
- Test Automation Micro-Credential: Automation of testing and QA is a hot topic in every industry. Knowledge of QA test automation helps you understand how mimicking the user interaction with the system can help you more rapidly conduct QA.
- Testing Using the Cloud Micro-Credential: Utilizing cloud services as part of your QA toolkit allows you to cover more situations more quickly. This QA micro-credential gives you insights into the strengths and weaknesses of this approach.
Do have questions about alternative credentials such as stackable QA micro-credentials and badges, upskilling, reskilling, and workforce development? Let the friendly AT*SQA support team know how we can help.