What is a Software Testing Micro-Credential?
A software testing micro-credential provides proof of your knowledge in a focused area of software testing.
Learn more about software testing micro-credentials in the video below.
Software testing micro-credentials are useful for your career because they:
- Make it easy to learn about new testing areas
- Are small enough that they can be earned quickly
- Give you points toward your Testing Tiers™ ranking level and move you up in the AT*Work™ list of software testers for hire
- Are recognized and valued by employers
Do employers want micro-credentials? Nearly 9 out of 10 U.S. employers agree that earning an industry micro-credential strengthens your job application. And U.S. employers say they are 76% more likely to hire someone who has earned a micro-credential.
AT*Micro™ software testing micro-credentials are available for:
- API Testing
- Testing Using the Cloud
- Performance Testing
- DevOps Testing
- Usability Testing
- Testing for IoT and Mobile
- Test Approaches
- Test Automation
- Testing Techniques
- Agile Software Testing Methodologies
- Agile Testing Implementation
Learn more about all of the AT*Micro™ software testing micro-credentials from AT*SQA and purchase your software testing micro-credential exams.
 Coursera , "New Coursera survey shows high demand for industry microcredentials from students and employers in tight labor market"