Create Efficiency Across Your Entire Software Organization
Build and operate at high velocity with AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification.Register: AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification Exam
Special Offer: $99 (normally $199!)
AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification shows that you have what it takes to be part of DevOps in your organization.
Why do you need DevOps testing certification? The classic organizational structure tends to put strict borders between the Development team, QA team and Operations team. DevOps breaks down the silos and barriers so that the Development (including QA) and the Operations teams have a more efficient way to work together across the entire software lifecycle, from development to delivery. DevOps is a cultural shift focused on building and operating at high velocity.
AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification is the perfect complement for your ISTQB and ASTQB software testing certifications. AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification:
- Works for everyone in DevOps, not just those who consider themselves full-time software testers, because there is no prerequisite.
- Adds you to the Official U.S. List of Certified Testers™ used by American employers. (While it's not important to American employers, if you wish to also appear on the ISTQB SCR, you must pass one of the ISTQB certification exams offered by AT*SQA.)
- Is designed to be ISO 17024 compliant for those requiring it, which includes many corporate, federal, state, non-profit and other organizations, via our flexible, no-hassle recertification that helps you and your team automatically stay up to date.
Who Needs AT*SQA DevOps Testing?
Development roles in DevOps are not limited to people titled as developers or software engineers. This approach involves activities that are "continuous": continuous development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, continuous deployment, and continuous monitoring.
The roles include everyone who is involved in making the software before it reaches production, not just full-time software testers, which includes:
- Product managers
- Business analysts
- Product owners
- Quality assurance testers
- Software development engineer in test
Similarly, operations roles include everyone who is involved in managing production, including deployment, execution and maintenance. This includes:
- System operators
- Systems engineers
- Network engineers
- Security experts.
DevOps requires people in these roles to work together from the beginning of a software development project until it is delivered, breaking down the walls that stand between different departments.
AT*SQA DevOps Testing Body of Knowledge
Below is an outline of the AT*DevOps body of knowledge.
Introduction to DevOps
- Transitioning to DevOps – People, Processes and Tools
- Core Values
- Three-Way Thinking
- The DevOps Continuous Lifecycle
- The DevOps Pipeline
- Risk-Based Testing
- DevOps Technologies
- DevOps and Testing
- Testing During Planning
- Testing During Coding and Building
- Testing During Staging
- Testing During Deployment
- Exploratory Testing
- Continuous Testing in the DevOps Pipeline
- Automation in DevOps
- Test Automation
- Infrastructure as Code
- Configuration Management
- DevOps Toolchains
- Cultural Changes
- Management Challenges
- Barriers to DevOps Adoption
- Success Factors
Exam Format: AT*SQA DevOps Testing
The exam consists of 40 questions. Test takers have 90 minutes to complete the exam. Note: If English is not your native language, you qualify for a time extension of 25%, so you will have 113 minutes in that case.Register for the AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification Exam
Questions About AT*SQA Exams?
We're happy to assist with any of your questions. Start with our helpful FAQ and then contact us if you still need assistance.
Learn about flexible recertification options so you can demonstrate ongoing competency.
Don't miss the latest news on software testing certifications! Subscribe to the free AT*SQA email newsletter.