DevOps Testing Certification: The DevOps Certification for QA Testers
Show you are part of the QAOps & DevTestOps future with AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification.Register: AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification Exam
AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification is designed for QA analysts and software testers to prove you have what it takes to be part of DevOps, QAOps and DevTestOps.
Why do QA testers need DevOps Testing Certification? The classic organizational structure tends to put strict borders between the Development team, QA team, and Operations team. DevOps breaks down the barriers so Development, QA, and Operations have a more efficient way to work together across the software lifecycle, from development to delivery.
AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification is how you prove you're part of the DevOps future as a QA professional.
How Do I Prepare for the AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification Exam?
The resources above give you a great start to prepare for the DevOps Testing Certification exam. You may study on your own, as no training is required, although low-cost, optional training is available.
We recommend that you:
- View our free AT*SQA DevOps webinar
- Study the free ATS*QA DevOps Testing syllabus
- Use the free AT*SQA DevOps Testing exam practice questions & AT*SQA DevOps Testing exam practice answers.
We also offer low-cost, optional training through the AT*Learn software testing online course that includes a module on DevOps Testing. Earning the AT*SQA DevOps Testing Micro-Credential is also a great way to prepare for the full exam.
Here is what other testers said after passing the exam:
- "I recently took the DevOps Testing certification from AT*SQA and the webinar was very useful to complement the syllabus. I first went thru the webinar and then read the syllabus and it made more sense. Thanks for posting such valuable webinars and extending our careers and goals further."
- "The syllabus, along with the sample questions and answers, were very helpful to prepare for the exam."
- "Overall the exam was quite straightforward and the questions came from the information found in the syllabus. After going through the syllabus after the exam I could identify some of the subtle mistakes that I could have avoided with a bit more careful reading."
- "The sample exam was an extremely helpful tool, very insightful to possible questions or format."
- "The syllabus was very well structured, and I think it's a good introduction for people new to the theory."
Why Should I Get the DevOps Testing Certification?
AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification is the perfect complement for your ISTQB and ASTQB software testing certifications.
- AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification is perfect for everyone in QA testing, DevOps, QAOps and DevTestOps, not just those who consider themselves full-time software testers. There is no prerequisite for this certification.
- AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification adds you to the Official U.S. List of Certified & Credentialed Testers™ used by American employers.
- AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification adds points to your Testing Tiers® software tester ranking level used by employers to compare testers.
Who Needs AT*SQA DevOps (AT*DevOps™) Testing Certification?
Anyone who wants to future-proof their career for DevOps, QAOps and DevTestOps must have AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification.
QA roles in DevOps are not limited to people titled as testers. The approach of continuous development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery means there needs to be continuous testing as well.
The roles who need AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification include everyone who is involved in making the software before it reaches production:
- Product managers
- Business analysts
- Product owners
- Quality assurance testers
- Software development engineer in test
Similarly, operations roles need AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification. This includes everyone involved in managing production, including deployment, execution and maintenance:
- System operators
- Systems engineers
- Network engineers
- Security experts
DevOps QA requires people in these roles to work together from the beginning of a software development project until it is delivered, breaking down the walls that stand between different departments. That's why everyone needs AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification.
AT*SQA DevOps Testing Body of Knowledge
Below is an outline of the AT*DevOps body of knowledge.
Introduction to DevOps
- Transitioning to DevOps – People, Processes and Tools
- Core Values
- Three-Way Thinking
- The DevOps Continuous Lifecycle
- The DevOps Pipeline
- Risk-Based Testing
- DevOps Technologies
- DevOps and Testing
- Testing During Planning
- Testing During Coding and Building
- Testing During Staging
- Testing During Deployment
- Exploratory Testing
- Continuous Testing in the DevOps Pipeline
- Automation in DevOps
- Test Automation
- Infrastructure as Code
- Configuration Management
- DevOps Toolchains
- Cultural Changes
- Management Challenges
- Barriers to DevOps Adoption
- Success Factors
Exam Format: AT*SQA DevOps Testing
The exam consists of 40 questions. Test takers have 90 minutes to complete the exam. Note: If English is not your native language, you qualify for a time extension of 25%, so you will have 113 minutes in that case.Register for the AT*SQA DevOps Testing Certification Exam
Questions About AT*SQA Exams?
We're happy to assist with any of your questions. Start with our helpful FAQ and then contact us if you still need assistance.
Learn about flexible recertification options so you can demonstrate ongoing competency.
AT*SQA DevOps Testing certification can be kept up to date with our flexible, no-hassle recertification that helps you and your team automatically stay on the cutting edge. Don't miss the latest news on software testing certifications and software testing micro-credentials that make it easy to move up in your software testing career! Subscribe to the free AT*SQA email newsletter.