The First Step to New Testing Knowledge
Software Testing Micro-Credentials: Exclusively from AT*SQA!
Interested in cybersecurity testing but not ready for the full certification? How about Test Automation, Performance Testing, or Usability Testing?
AT*SQA makes it easy to build and prove your new testing knowledge with our new AT*SQA Software Testing Micro-Credentials:
Learn more about AT*SQA Micro-Credentials and get started today!
- Exams are "open-book" (you can use notes and documents), 10 questions, and 20 minutes. Two attempts are included.
- AT*SQA Micro-Credentials earn points toward your Testing Tiers™ software testing ranking.
- Training is available through our Essentials of Software Testing course in AT*Learn, or you can self-study using the free Body of Knowledge for our Testing Essentials certification.
- This is a great way to prove your knowledge and see if you're interested in a software testing area before moving on to the full certification.
- Choose from these 8 micro-credentials:
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Cybersecurity Testing
- Usability Testing
- Connected Devices Testing
- DevOps Testing
- Test Approaches
- Testing Techniques
- Each Micro-Credential is just $49.